Royal Marine Hotel
We are seeking and enthusiastic, friendly individuals to join our housekeeping team here at the Royal Marine Hotel.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To clean bedrooms and public areas to the highest standards set by the Housekeeping Supervisor. To learn and maintain the approved method of servicing a bedroom, bathroom and suite.
- To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
- To maintain standards of personal hygiene and smart appearance at all times.
- To complete daily room attendant sheets correctly and punctually. To carry out all the daily duties given by the housekeeper to the laid-down standards.
- To ensure that you have the necessary equipment and materials to do the job efficiently and that you have attended training in the use of such equipment.
- If approached, to greet all guests helpfully and courteously.
- To be responsible for reporting any maintenance or damages incurred by guests to the Housekeeping Supervisor or a Senior Manager.
- To ensure that all guests queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Inform the Housekeeping Manager of any special needs made by guests.
- To correctly handle any lost property, giving full details of anything found.
- To be fully conversant with emergency procedures in the case of fire etc.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues & keep stock trolleys, carts or baskets in a clean and tidy condition to pass to other colleagues.
- To undertake any special cleaning tasks or reasonable duty as requested by the Housekeeping Manager or a Senior Manager.
- To wear any uniform that may be provided, keeping same in a clean and tidy condition.
- To follow Company Policies particularly those in relation to Health & Safety and COSHH regulations to ensure the safety of yourself, guests and other colleagues.
- To attend training sessions and/or meetings as required.
If you are flexible, well organised, possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as part of a team then apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
All applicants are required to provide confirmation of your right to work in the United Kingdom.
To apply, please forward a current CV to:
Gail Sutherland, Hotel Manager firstname.lastname@example.org