Royal Marine Hotel
The Links Apartments and Links View Villas
Self-Catering Holiday Homes
The Links Apartments and Links View Villas at the Royal Marine are fully serviced and provide an extremely high standard of holiday accommodation, with the rooms housed in an imposing development adjacent to Brora's renowned James Braid designed golf course. Set against a breathtaking backdrop of wild country, endless unspoiled beaches, fascinating wildlife and a fine links golf course stretching past your window, you can enjoy the highest standard of 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom self-catering accommodation this absorbing part of the world has to offer.
From as little as £134.00 per night, take a moment to consider choosing from our selection of top quality two-bedroom apartments (single level living) or villas (two storeys). We gladly accept bookings ranging from a couple nights to several weeks – the longer you stay, the less you pay – especially out of season!
Comfort and easy access are the keys to our success:
- Contemporary design and premium fittings.
- Both en-suite and family bathrooms are marble-topped and have showers.
- Elevators and wide staircases to all 1st and 2nd floor apartments.
- Only a short journey, by road or rail, from our capital city Inverness.
- Stunning sea views overlooking a beautifully managed golf course.
- A superb and inviting links golf course & sandy beaches are on the doorstep.
- The hotel and all its amenities are only a stone’s throw away.
- An unspoilt wilderness of lochs, glens & hills are within a few minutes’ drive.
- The Orkney Isles and all its history are within easy reach.
If you prefer not to cook at the start of the day come and join us for a continental & full Scottish breakfast in the hotel.
Or, to find out more details about our Links apartments and Links View Villas visit our dedicated website: Self-catering apartments and villas in the Highlands