Royal Marine Hotel
Seasonal Food and Beverage Assistants
We are seeking and enthusiastic, friendly individuals to become part of the team to deliver excellence to all our valued customers in our hotel.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Front of house service, meeting, greeting and seating customers.
- Present and advise on menu choices, ensuring that the specials for the day are offered and taking food and beverage orders from customers.
- Serve food and beverages to customers, ensuring that they are enjoying their meals and do not have any further requirements.
- Prepare and provide bill to customers and take payment for shop products and food/drink received in the bar and bistro
- Follow Health and Safety and food safety procedures.
Hourly rate will be dependant on experience and can be discussed at interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
All applicants are required to provide confirmation of your right to work in the United Kingdom.
To apply, please forward a current CV to:
Gail Sutherland, Hotel Manager firstname.lastname@example.org